nAsterisk Implementation

Aug 12, 2007 at 7:30 AM
Is there any sample source code available on how to implement nAsterisk library ?
Coordinator
Aug 13, 2007 at 6:19 PM
The source code comes with a project named CliAgiHost, that shows a simple console application using the library to setup a host. 2 Sample scripts are also included, one that simply echoes the caller ID and another that runs a test against several of the methods exposed by the library.

I know is not much, but when time permits we'll try to post better samples and documentation.

I hope that helps.
Aug 15, 2007 at 1:24 AM
First of all, thanks for your quick response, I have analized the CliAgiHost Applicationbefore but I can't find how to connect to the remote asterisk host. I understand the logic of every function but I don't see how do I tell the library to interact with a spesific asterisk host. How do I connect to my * before start sending commands ?

Regards
Leo
Aug 21, 2007 at 5:26 AM
Hi
What is sample and use asterisk.
asterisk , centos , mono
gmcs sample.cs -r:nAsterisk.dll -r:nAsterisk.Scripts.dll

------------------------------------------
using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Text;
using nAsterisk.AGICommand;

public class Open
{

public static void Main()
{
agi.Answer();
Console.WriteLine("Called Answer");
Console.WriteLine("Waiting 2 seconds for digit");
Digits pressedDigit = agi.WaitForDigit(2000);

agi.HangUp();
Console.WriteLine("Called Hangup");
}
}

------------------------------------------
plase up sample testing mono compile use lib nAsterisk
Coordinator
Aug 24, 2007 at 5:34 PM

n0de wrote:
First of all, thanks for your quick response, I have analized the CliAgiHost Applicationbefore but I can't find how to connect to the remote asterisk host. I understand the logic of every function but I don't see how do I tell the library to interact with a spesific asterisk host. How do I connect to my * before start sending commands ?

Regards
Leo

Leo:

Sorry for the delay on responding this time. The logic on how FastAGI works is the opposite of what you're describing. The nAsterisk library will assist you in creating a listening service, so Asterisk connects to it, and not the other way around. You will have to add the logic to invoke your service written with nAsterisk using the Asterisk configuration fies. I'll try to find some time to post some examples here, but in the meantime, please refer to : http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+FastAGI for more information.

I hope that helps.
Apr 9, 2008 at 10:56 PM
Edited Dec 30, 2009 at 7:06 AM

Leo,

We can use a Microsoft Windows OS, ie 2003 Server, to host the agi sotware I assume. Then point the configuration file to that ip.

Bryan
http://www.baytechconsulting.com